To launch the Telling Eros platform for women’s romance and erotica, we are hosting a writing competition! The winner of the competition will receive £100 with the runners up receiving £50 and £25 respectively.
Entries will be published publicly on our site for readers to rate. The writer with the highest rating wins!
To receive email updates about our writing competitions, add your email address to our mailing list in the footer of this website.
Enter the competition
Who can enter the competition?
All writers of women’s romance and erotic literature are welcome, whether you are a pro or a newbie. The only rule is that you must be over 18 to enter.
Who can rate competition entries?
Absolutely anyone above the age of 18 can read and rate entries.
How does it work?
- Select one sample of your best work. It can fall under any category belonging to the women’s romance and erotic literature genres except extreme categories.
- Your chosen submission must be 5K words or less.
- Navigate to the submission form on this page. Enter your story and hit the “Submit Post” button.
- Tell your friends and followers to read and rate your story!
- To receive email updates about this competition, join our mailing list from the footer of this website.
What’s the timeline?
10th August—Competition opens for entries and readers’ ratings
10th September—Competition closes for entries
24th September—Competition closes for readers’ ratings
26th September—Winners will be announced
How can I win?
- Select the best piece of work that you can: make sure it’s been edited and it doesn’t break any of our rules.
- Make sure you receive a ‘submission success’ message to confirm your entry has been sent to us.
- Once your entry has been published, share it with as many people as you can to give yourself the best chance at getting ratings and winning.
How is the winner decided?
- The winner with the highest ratings on their story will win the £100 cash prize.
- The 2 runners up will receive £50 and £25 respectively.
- We will announce the winners on the website, social media and our newsletter. Follow us and join our mailing list from the footer of this website.