Welcome prospective writer! If you would like to apply to write for Telling Eros then you have reached the correct destination.
Before you fill out the application form below, please read our Application Rules and Guidelines.
Application Rules and Guidelines
- Writers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Writers must be the sole creator and owner of their work.
- All characters featured in the story submission must be 18 years of age or older.
- Writers must not propagate hate or misinformation.
- The story may fit into any subgenre in the erotic and romance space (we do not have any limits here).
- The work must be suitable for a predominantly female audience.
- Writers must submit a finished piece to represent the best of your ability.
- The single submission must be between 1K – 10K words long.
- Make sure to read the tool tips next to each box. We would like to emphasise that for security reasons, your username and pen name must be different—your pen name will be displayed publicly whereas your username will remain private.
- The story that you submit upon application will not be published on the site. You may resubmit this piece to the catalogues upon the success of your application.
- Pick out the key themes and genres that apply to your submission piece and list them under Themes and Genres. This helps our moderators decide quickly whether they would like to moderate your piece. You may include themes and genres that aren’t included yet on our website.
- You may submit up to 10K words. We also recommend submitting no less than 1K words.
What Happens After Submission?
- You will receive an email confirming that we have received your application and that it is pending review.
- Our Moderation Team will review your application and decide whether to accept or reject it. We aim to conclude your application within 2 weeks of submission if not sooner.
- Your application will be rejected straight away if it doesn’t abide by our application rules.
- If your application is rejected and you would like to know why, you may get in touch asking for feedback. Our moderators may be able to offer you feedback on your application. You are always welcome to reapply.
- Upon success, you will receive an email inviting you to set your password and login to your new account.